Read More >>
There are a variety of tires with different features available for cars and trucks. Choosing the right tires for your car depends on factors like;
A car owner can choose tires from different brands or select a particular brand and pick the appropriate model. Below is a list of the top six tire brands in 2021.
Michelin is a French tire company that started manufacturing tires in 1889. They are the world's second-largest tire producer after Bridgestone. Michelin has 53 different tire models for all seasons, all-terrain, high performance, and touring tires.
• Top rated by consumers.
• Ultrahigh quality
• Available in retail worldwide
• It offers a variety of models
• Top performance
• Environmental friendly
• They are durable.
Michelin has been around for a long time. They have mastered the art of quality and produces tires you can trust. When choosing Michelin tires, consider the size of the tires appropriate for your car.
Goodyear is one of the best American tire brands. They have been in business since 1898. Goodyear offers over 85 tire models like the Eagle F1 supercar and wrangler all-terrain adventure w/ Kevlar. Over the years they have been in service, they have mastered innovation. Their tires have treads for grip on a muddy road.
Goodyear takes advantage of the latest technology to produce ultra-quality tires. They also make tire models for SUVs and sports cars.
• High quality
• Variety of models
• Use the latest technology to produce the best tires
• Stand-alone Goodyear retail shops
• Goodyear offers all-terrain tire models.
• Durable tires
• Goodyear tires provide a smooth and quiet ride.
• Some of Goodyear tire models are not environmentally friendly
Continental is a German tire manufacturing company. They have produced high-quality tires for all seasons for 150 years.
Continental produces other automotive systems and applications. They have over 59 tire models available in the USA. Tires made by Continental are ideal for extreme mud terrain, all seasons, and touring tires. They also manufacture tires for SUVs and medium-duty trucks.
• The best winter tire range.
• High performance
• Uses the latest technology to produce tires
• All-season tire range.
• It is easy to access Continental tires for your car.
• Amazing warranty range when you buy and register Continental.
• Continental tires are quiet and durable
• The best handling and superior tracking.
• They are pricey compared to some other brands.
Bridgestone is a Japanese tire company that has been producing quality tires since 1931. They bought Firestone in 1988 for $ 2.6billions and other tire companies over their time in business. They have since become the largest tire manufacturing company in the world.
Bridgestone offers over 100 tire models. Some of their famous model is Potenza line, Turanza, Ecopia and Blizzak tires. Their tires are excellent for all seasons and all-terrain.
• Wide variety of tires for different applications.
• The most reputable tire brand
• All Bridgestone tires are original
• Blizzak tires for winter are amazing
• Excellent models for all seasons and all-terrain.
• Excellent retail availability.
• High-quality tires with little noise.
• Many varieties under different models are confusing. Blizzak winter tires model has nine other different models within.
• Some models like Ecopia have a poor rating.
• Some of the winter models perform poorly.
Bridgestone has manufacturing facilities in 24 countries. They also have over 8500 recommended installers worldwide.
The Japanese tire manufacturing company started its business in 1917. Yokohama penetrated the American market in 1969, became a household brand because of its two manufacturing amenities in the USA.
They offer over 76 models in the US, ranging from all-season, touring, SUV, and Geolandar truck tires.
• Excellent performance
• Variety of models for all-terrain
• Different models for SUVs and trucks.
• Not readily available for the retail market.
• Some winter tire models perform poorly.
Cooper started operating in 1914 and is among the top-selling and rated tire brands in the USA. They began by selling repair and patch tools for both tubeless tires and inner tubes. They gradually expanded to tires and have been in the business ever since. Their tires are durable and affordable compared with other popular brands.
Cooper offers 21 tire models, mainly for SUVs and discovery trucks. Their small range of tire model options adds to its disadvantage. However, they produce the best models to suit specific needs. Cooper tires are sold independently in the Cooper tires shop.
• Affordable and bargain-able price option.
• Excellent warranty range
• High performance
• Cooper tires are some of the safest tire brands.
• Designed for specific driving conditions and cars.
• Uses intelligent technology to produce the best tires.
• Good all-terrain tires
• Good all-season tires
• Few models available
• Limited production for high-performance models.
Driving with damaged tires could cause an accident. You will end up spending more money fixing avoidable problems. Choosing the right tires for your car saves you money and elevates your driving experience. The tires above are among the best tire brands for cars and trucks. It would be best if you still evaluated to see which tire fits your vehicle before buying. When changing a tire, you should fix the new one at the rear.
Read Less <<